Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures from MAY 2010

I promised pictures from May and I don't want to talk about the fact that I'm posting these in July.
Let's just ignore that small detail, ok?  :o)

Saturday, May 1st - Randi's graduation from Grand Canyon University.

Sunday, May 2nd - Jim Bob and Kelsey's wedding

Saturday, May 15th - Greg's coed Softball tourney, before the wheels fell off the bus...


 Sunday, May 16th - Ashley's Baby Shower

Wednesday, May 19th - Emilie Staffeldt's high school graduation

Snapped this next shot of Nathan at Emilie's graducation and he looks like a total thug. Caption, "Say hello to my little friend."

Saturday, May 22nd - Schnepf Farms, picking peaches at the Peach Festival!

(next photo - courtesy of Nathan!)

Still loving trains, especially this wooden play train at Schnepf Farms...

Later that same day, Greg's Men's softball tourney...



 
Saturday, May 29th - Fun trip to Sedona with the Auger family.  Feeding the fish at the fish farm!


Later, we relaxed riverside and watched some cliff divers...

Monday, May 31st - Memorial Day, fun in the sun at Mike and Becky's house.

Maybe just maybe, I can find a spare minute to pull some of my favorite pictures from June and get those posted a little later this week...crossing my fingers!