Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More of MAY 2010!

Guess what? I just stumbled across MORE pictures from May 2010!  I'm still trying to dig myself out of busyness so I just thought I'd throw some more pictures up...enjoy. :o)

Sunday, May 2nd - For now, Nathan appeases my whims...



 Thursday, May 6th - Greg shampoos the carpet...I can't remember why...

Sunday, May 9th - Nathan gets a 'surprise' for pooping in the toilet.  Successful potty training tip #65.

Thursday, May 13th - Nathan pretending to read.  He begins each page with "One day..." he's so cute.


Saturday, May 15th - Bride of Frankenstein! After a 2 year hiatus, I return to Toni & Guy, couldn't cut it.

 Sunday, May 16th - Lovin' my new hair-do!

Tuesday, May 18th - It was only a matter of time before our kid would have a laptop of his own.

At the office, my boss whiteboards my new job.  "Memorize this." he says.

Friday, May 21st - Is it just me or is there something strange about this?

Saturday, May 22nd - Video of Nathan riding  the train at Schnepf Farms.


Friday, May 28th - Video of Nathan as he practices cutting with scissors.


Sunday, May 30th - Video at San Tan Mall and an impromptu stop at the splash pad.


So really, that's the end of May 2010!