Friday, July 9, 2010

Have you met ME?

Have you met ME?

 If not, I'd like to introduce you to ME.


Perhaps you've seen ME and didn't know it.

 This is ME.

 Allow me to introduce you to the artist, Mary Engelbreit.

One of my favorite artists for a little over 10 years now, which began when
Greg and I received this engagement card from Stuart & Sharon Tolles.

(inside of the card)

This card sparked my love for Mary Engelbreit's artwork and designs.
When I look at her stuff...it just makes me happy. (giggle-giggle) :o)

And over the years, these little pieces of art have become creeds to live by.
Like this one, "She who laughs, lasts." Laughter is so important in our lives.


Stop looking back at the past or at things that are no longer an option.
Life is ahead, keep moving forward.

Another good one; LET GO of the baggage and go on with life!


Now, if you see a little somethin-somethin and your wondering who it was designed by,
 look for the black and white ME monogram somewhere in the corner,
chances are it's by Mary Englebreit. :o)

So in case you didn't know ME.
I wanted to introduce you.

Now you know ME!