Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picture of the Day

Just posting a few POTD's that I really like but never got around to posting the day of...

09/01/10 - I finally used my 'Freebie' for signing up at DunkinDonuts.com.  Another reason why DD is better than Starbucks.  When was the last time you got a Starbucks freebie?


09/02/10 - Nathan learned about the letter 'M' at school and made a cute mouse mask at school.

09/03/10 - My friend, Amber and I eat met for lunch and chose to sit outside even though the thermometer read 102.  Anything under 110 these days is actually nice weather for us, hahaha!!

09/10/10 - Speaking of weather, it was 70 degrees this particular morning.  Cool.  Crisp.  Brisk.  So nice I took Nathan for a wagon ride around the block before school.  I really like this picture of us, taken with the camera sitting on the ground.

Fyi - I used Pioneer Woman's 'Seventies' Photoshop action for these pictures, she has such an awesome set of freebies, if your looking for some good actions!