Sunday, August 24, 2008

Texas Wasn't That Bad

As much as I talk about how wonderful Arizona is, I have to admit Texas wasn't that bad. I mean face it; you can get the best barbeque there, the changing seasons are actually nice-I just hate the bitter cold in Winter, and my friend Seth lives there. My friendship with Seth and his parents was truly one of the nicest things that came out of our short time in Texas. We do miss the Horvath family, they are down to earth, honest, warm-hearted, real, hard-working, humble. I've got a lot of respect for this family, they are just.... good people. My kind of peeps, if you know what I mean. ;)

Here's my little buddy in a video saying hello all the way from Wylie, Texas. The way he pronounces Arizona is just about the cutest thing ever, it sounds like "Ari-ona". I miss your smiles, Seth.