Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On a Positive Note

Do you ever go through a typical day and think to yourself: "I love ______ (fill in the blank)"?

It just happened to me this morning. Nathan was done with his applesauce and yogurt. I grabbed a paper towel, moistened it and wiped Nathan's hands and mouth. I absently thought to myself "I love these paper towels." hahaha!

In a day and age, where negativity seems to prevail, I think we should celebrate positive moments...no matter how small or mundane.

So here's to Viva Paper Towels! A small indulgence. A simple pleasure. They make me happy. I love them. hehehe!

Think about it and celebrate what you love, no matter how small! :o)

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. hey whatever makes you happy :) they do work great. I usually just buy the cheap ones cause i feel like we waste too many. maybe next time i will enduldge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love those paper towels too! They're like small pieces of heavenly cotton for the counter.

    (Ha! So glad I'm not the only one.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...VIVA paper towels...I love em' too...I could sew a bunch together and make a lovely quilt! :) Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete