Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For My Friend, Donna

Whenever Donna and I talk it's encouraging, refreshing and inspiring. We have laughed and we have cried. And whenever we talk she ALWAYS speaks wisdom into my life. It's just a shame that on one to many occasions, I didn't heed her advice only to find out later that she was sooo right! Lesson learned. Really. I've learned my lesson. :O)

Do you have someone like that in your life? If you do, is there something you could do to honor that person and relationship in your life? If so, seize the day and do it!

In honor of my dear friend, Donna, I'm going to participate in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this year. I've never participated until now. If you've ever seen a Race for the Cure commercial, the person on camera usually says something like "I'm walking for my mom" or "I'm walking for my sister"....

Well, on October 11th, I'm walking for Donna, a Breast Cancer Survivor.
So here's to YOU Donna! :)
Photobucket

If you would like to contribute to the cause, support my participation or find out more details, please click here: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure