Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BMM...it's not what you think.

BMM = Bad Mommy Moment.
It's a well known term between mothers.
It's also a socially acceptable term among mothers!
The definition of a Bad Mommy Moment is basically this;
if someone were to witness what just happened with your kid(s),
they would surely think you were a 'Bad Mommy'.

In the spirit of the humor that has to go alongside with the
plight of motherhood, er, I mean JOY of motherhood,
here are some pictures to further define a
Bad Mommy Moment.

Photobucket
Mommy, please may I come inside now?

Photobucket
And thats how you make pasta!

Photobucket
Strawberry Fields Forever

Photobucket
I told him to go play a game...

Photobucket
I'm outta here!

Photobucket
A little baby powder goes a long way.

Photobucket
Er... Mommy, it was an accident!

Photobucket
While you're up there, could you grab the Christmas lights?

Photobucket
Yes, we're out of tuna.

2 comments:

  1. too cute. my kids should be added to the pictures. while blogging they had the icecream out and hiding it behind the tv.. the way i caught them was the freezer was wide open and the lid to the icecream was on the counter still. maybe its time for dinner.. since its almost 8.. ha ha.. bad momma me.. they did just eat some cereal for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are hysterical. I especially like the sliding-out-of-the-highchair action shot. My daughter only wishes she knew how to do that...

    ReplyDelete