Thursday, March 12, 2009

Project 365 for February

Here are some of the February Project 365 Highlights!

2/1/Sunday - I still can't decide which of these two next pictures I'm going to include in the scrapbook, I like them both so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2/3/Tuesday - Once Nathan goes to bed, I'm either on the couch with the laptop or I'm in this position and it's typically just after 7pm.
Photobucket

2/4/Wednesday - Its still too chilly for a morning walk after breakfast so instead we have some cheerios and watch cartoons before we head to Amber's house.
Photobucket

2/6/Friday - Birthday party preparations for Saturday.
Photobucket

I still can't believe I made this cake!
Photobucket

2/8/Sunday - This morning, I was taken by complete surprise. I never thought I would find Nathan at just 2 yrs old doing something I remember doing myself as a kid! I looked down from the 2nd floor and there was Nathan laying on the floor smack in front of the t.v.
Photobucket

2/11/Wednesday - Another work day in front of the computer except this day I was waiting for Greg to see my Happy Birthday post on the blog.
Photobucket

Nathan watches while Greg works on assembling a toy for him.
Photobucket

2/12/Thursday - I finish designing a 3 month menu/grocery list system created to simplify my life. Which it has!!!
Photobucket

2/14/Saturday - I caught a picture of Nathan in an ALL OUT FIT! Yep, that is my child who has thrown himself screaming on the floor.
Photobucket

2/16/Monday - I took Nathan to the Park and loved how this picture turned out. It captures the chaos of kids at play. Note the kid with a batman mask on, the boy wiping his nose with his shirt and Nathan enjoying his snack from his sandwich bag.
Photobucket

2/24/Tuesday - This happened to be the best day of my life, seriously. This is a picture of Greg cleaning the bathroom, a part of what made this day so fantastic. It was just one of those days where everything went smoothly, I wasn't running late anywhere, I got things done, Nathan was easygoing and the bathrooms were clean with no effort on my part! Best day evah!
Photobucket

2/18/Wednesday - I stumbled upon a Mom's group w/ lots of kids that meets on Wednesday's at our neighborhood park. This is a picture of Nathan observing these boys as they play baseball.
Photobucket

2/19/Thursday - This was the day that I became that mom who finds her kid playing with a marker and a marked up face and instead of grabbing the marker from the kids hands, I grabbed the camera to take pictures!
Photobucket

2/28/Saturday -Our fun excursion with my brother to Canyon Lake.

Photobucket

That's it for February!