Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

The tone of this post was initially going to be a much different, than what you will see. It was going to be a very somber, our country is so confused, glass half full ranting but then I realized it's not just the United States, it's simply man-kind. So I erased it all and now I'm starting over. We are blessed as a country, we should thank God. That's all I'm going to say about that without the risk of this post looking like the ramblings of a crazy person! :)

Here are some pictures from our weekend:
(My Mom)

I just wish you could have been there for this next picture. You've read that Nathan likes to climb the playground and we have to carefully walk behind him with every step. Well Greg was on duty and when Nathan came to the end of his journey at the top of the playground, the only way down was by slide. So I tell Greg, "You can't send Nathan down the slide by himself, he's too little!" So Greg, very relunctantly, puts Nathan in his lap and proceeds down, except he couldn't exactly slide down. He didn't quite fit the slide and was pinned on both sides. Here's the picture of them trying to come down...of course I was hysterically laughing my head off and snaping the pictures which is why I wish you could have been there, it was so funny!