Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nathan is on Becky Higgins Blog!


I'm a big fan of Becky Higgins, I've talked about her before. A few years ago, I met her, got her autograph and have continued to follow her career as organizational/creative/homemaking goddess/diva.  That was my personal description for her - she would be to humble to describe herself that way, hahaha!

She often creates photo challenges and picks a favorite out of all the submissions to give away her amazing "Project Life" kit. (Anybody, this is a GREAT Christmas gift!) Becky recently had a photo challenge to get reflections in your photos.  I submitted the picture of Nathan in Vail, looking out the gondola. In the end, my picture didn't win the Project Life Kit but I was thrilled to see she picked my picture as one of her favorites!

It validats this is as sweet a picture as I thought it was and ALOT of people just saw my picture of my Nathan.  Becky's online audience is HUGE, unless you've been following her for the last 15 years, like I have, then you have no idea how far reaching this woman's influence is, it's faaaar.  So that made me happy today.

If you want to see for yourself, click on the link and play the "5th Day of Christmas" video.  Nathan's picture is about the 9th one in or 1 min 25 secs into the video.

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/