Sunday, December 20, 2009

Part III - The Final Chapter

We had the privilege of attending Kelsey's ASU graduation this week. My post title is reflective of our history with the Norton family which goes back about 8 years. In that timespan we've now seen all three of Gary and Elaine's children walk the stage and receive thier college diplomas. What an amazing legacy for this family of five!

Congratulations Kelsey Norton, ASU Graduate! I'm immensely proud and so wonderfully impressed by you and what you've accomplished!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" hug and I love your expression it totally adds to the drama of the picture, hahaha!
Photobucket

Jim, Kelsey's finance, supported her to the finish line...bet no one is more happy than him that school is over! hahaha!Photobucket

Love how these pictures came out - I'll get you copies Elaine!
Photobucket

So glad Michael & Becky could be in attendance and I'm seeing a pattern of cool Kelsey pictures here...Photobucket

My favorite Grandma Mary Edith Esau right here...
Photobucket

Seriously, could the three of you just be serious for a minute? Love this trio of Nortons...
Photobucket

Love this woman. She and I are two peas in a pod when it comes to taking pictures! We were practically climbing over people to get pictures of Kelsey in front of the stage.
Photobucket

Jerry, Kelsey's future father-in-law, reminds me so much of my own dad, the way he carries himself and his mannerisms, it's uncanny.
Photobucket

We were missing some from this picture but I love it anyway...
Photobucket

We have one of these pictures which each of the Norton kids at their graduations - so this is the final one!
Photobucket