Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Pictures? But I'm an amateur!

This year I offered my time of amateur photography as a gift to our friends. Three families took me up on the offer and we all met at staggered times on Saturday morning at the same location.

I met the first family at 8:30am, we had to meet early because Andrew works at nights and this was the end of the workday for him plus it had to be a time that worked for the kids and Amber as well. Here are a few shots from the Fifield family photo shoot:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Accident Picture. Elsie picked up some berries, Dad tells her to throw them down they are poisonous. Julia says, "Wait!" And look at how sweet this picture is!
Photobucket

The next family met me at 10:30 and because our families are close, I was very comfortable bossing them around and they were comfortable giving me a hard time about it! However, I have to say, I laughed so much during this shoot and then later laughed even more editing their pictures. The Augers are such a fun family, here are some of their pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is Sara not just breathtakingly stunning? So photogenic.Photobucket

Ok, serious poses aside, let the fun begin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

There's nothing like a 13 year old BOY getting kisses from Mom AND Dad! Sooo funny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next family will soon be celebrating their Baby's 1 Year Birthday. Babies move so quickly so from my own personal experience on both sides of the camera, it's the most challenging as far as picture taking goes. You gotta be on your toes! Here's some pictures from the Reitzel family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I leave you with this...
Photobucket
hahaha!! Is that not the funniest baby expression you've ever seen?!