Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hull Family Pictures 2009 - Not a Bust!

Photobucket

Does anyone remember this post from last year? Hull Family Pictures a BUST for 2008!

Well, this year our family pictures were NOT a Bust and I am over the moon kind of happy!
The picture above is my absolute favorite of all the pictures and it's the only one I'm planning to show right now. hahaha! What a teaser huh?

I have looked at this picture over and over and over. I love it because I feel it totally encapsulates the specialness of how I feel about my husband. If I were a real writer, I would be able to put words around what my heart feels when I gaze at him. The admiration, the respect, and awe...yet it's so much 'more' than that. So much more. I don't know how to explain that I could look at him every day of my life and just 'appreciate' him. I can't imagine that anyone could possibly understand what I'm trying to explain but I can 'see' it in this picture. So because the words fail me, this picture will just have to do.

3 comments:

  1. JULIA!!!!!!!! I LOVE this picture. Just beautiful. I would want to look at it over and over again, too. So glad they turned out great this year and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, would you print out this picture so that we can frame it? I am in total agreement with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture! You are such an inspiration to me, as a good wife. I hope to always look at my husband the same way.

    ReplyDelete