Thursday, June 4, 2009

So I'm working on a gift for a certain somebody for a certain upcoming holiday and as I happily worked a basic step on this project, I realized I simply do not spend enough time in my happy place!

I finally used some of the products that I bought from the Scrapbook Convention. These are little 1x1 inkpads that I bought to replace ones I've practically worn out.
Photobucket

If I'm working on a project that involves paper, 99% of the time, I 'ink the edges'. It's a subtle technique that makes such a visual difference to a piece of paper. Here's an example of the before:
Photobucket

Just adding ink to the edges makes this difference:
Photobucket

I'll share pictures of this project after I'm done and have been able to send it off but for now here's a sneak peek of my project and what my table looks like in the midst of the creative process.
Photobucket

My final thought is, if you have a happy place...find the time! :)