Monday, June 22, 2009

Grandpa Picture Project

A couple of weeks ago, I posted some incognito pictures of a little project I was working on as a gift. My father-in-law received his gift for Father's Day so I can now disclose pictures of the little card I put together.

Last Christmas I took pictures of David & Nathan together, as I was already thinking of a 'Grandpa & Me' little somthin-somethin as a birthday gift for my Father-in-Law. I had actually started this and planned to send it to him for his birthday... in January. I had completed the first 2 panels and then I just didn't make it back to my craft room until this month! How sad is that, people? Seriously.

It was an 8 panel accordion card that I decorated, front and back. Here are pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He liked it. :o)