Friday, April 17, 2009

A Glimpse of Heaven on Earth

A long time ago, I attended a church service where a bible passage was read from people in different languages. Where one person left off in Chinese, the next person picked up in Spanish and when they came to a stop, the next person picked up in the next language. It was so interesting to 'hear' that and I remember thinking, that's what Heaven will be like. All ethnicities coming together, speaking the same, even though the languages are different.

I ran across something today, that gives me that very same picture in my mind but this time it's through music. I love it and so I have to share it. Watch this video...it's what I picture heaven will be like.



If you would like to know more about this video, go to Playing for Change.
The Playing for Change community is a group of artists who have collaborated with people in their neighborhoods across the globe to create a multimedia movement to inspire, connect, and bring peace to the world through music.