Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Done.

For the most part, I'm done setting this house up. There are a few things here and there still to do but for the most part, I'm done. It took longer than I'm used to but I still think I'm ahead of the game as far as how long the average person takes to get squared away in a new house. I will admit though that we do have this one extra room that I've just been tossing things into that I don't have a plan for right now.

Here's some pictures of the main rooms in the house. I used a wide angle lens on the camera which creates these shadows in the corners of each picture, I'm not sure why that is, I need to ask my Professional Photographer friend, Steve Horvath located in Murphy, Texas. (shameless plug)

The family room from two different angles...


The formal living room...yes, there is furniture missing! We got rid of the piano and the living room tables before left Texas. And I haven't figured out where to put the antique Singer sewing machine yet...


Nathan's Room...


The master bedroom...


The Kitchen...


The Dining Room...yep, we sold that furniture to!


The loft which is our office space...ironically, this is the room that took the very longest to get set up!


Greg's side...


My side...


Craft room/Guest room. I still need to move the sleeper sofa and then it will be ready for guests...I'll let you know when that is. ;)


Greg's music room...downstairs...he's ecstatic about this fine little detail.


That extra bedroom that I'm throwing things into! See if the rest of the house looked like this for any extended period of time, they would have to put me in a straight jacket! I could not handle it. And truth be known, this room will probably be 'fixed' over the weekend. I'm so OCD, I don't even need a professional diagnosis to know it!