Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's a Train Date

This weekend I promised Nathan a visit to a train park, new to us.  It had been quite a while since he and I hung out doing the train thing and since Greg had a softball tournament, the timing worked out well.
No big thing, just us doing our thing!

Was he excited?  I don't know, what do you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for me. I was cold.  Therefore, it matters not how ridiculous I look, what matters is that I was trying to stay warm.
Photobucket

48 degrees, brrrr!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering if Nathan would like to change from burnt orange to green and gold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That train thing is so cute... But what gets me is that 48 degrees is cold... :). I would love for you to come visit us in February when we start to think the 20's is warm!!!! :O.

    ReplyDelete