Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Table Trot!

We hosted Thanksgiving this year, our guests were the Nortons and Haniotes. We had 15 adults and 5 kids.  Everyone brought a dish which simplified the entire process and kept my to-do list very minimum.  I loved doing it this way, it gave me the time I needed to clean the house and make other preparations.

Like setting up the tables:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The little kids table was so cute!
Photobucket

This was the first time I used table place cards, such a great idea! I also made some napkin rings with some online Thanksgiving printables found here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I established the arrival time for 12:30, pretty sure it would take an additional hour to pull everyone's dishes together, carve turkey, etc.  I totally called it, we sat down to eat about 1:30. We finally trotted to the table and had a great Thanksgiving meal, thanks to all of our guests!

Photobucket

Jim Bob looked very dapper today! :)
Photobucket

How cute are our little ones?  I just want to gobble them up! haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket



The Nortons plus extended family:
Photobucket

The Hanoites
Photobucket

Photobucket

And us :)
Photobucket

Great day, great food, great game (Cowboys won), great friends!
Photobucket


Oh yeah, great photobombs! haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope Ya'll had a Happy Thanksgiving!