Monday, August 1, 2011

Update to Sink Hardware

The improvement train at our homestead is still chugging along, 2 small improvements that just make me happy. :o)

The kitchen faucet that came with this house was the most basic $15 faucet found at Lowes. I hated it and hate is not to strong a word in this case. 
Photobucket

Greg picked out and installed our new faucet.  I love it and love is an adequate description of my feelings for this new faucet!
Photobucket

My OCD kicked into high gear on this next improvement.  One weekend, hangers were on sale at Target, 10 for $1 so  I bought 3 sets.  The humor in this improvement is that I don't think the mis-matched hangers bothered me until I got all matching hangers, hahaha!  But now - ahh, it feels so nice to have order cause I love me some order!
Photobucket



Photobucket