Friday, July 3, 2009

If you don't know about these things....you should!

Photobucket

Uncooked Flour Tortillas.

A while ago, Courtney told me that she buys uncooked flour tortillas from the grocery store. Whaaaat? "This is BRAND-NEW-INFORMATION!" (Any guesses on what show this line came from?) So I no longer buy the pre-packaged 'Mission' brand flour tortillas anymore, because basically, they taste like cardboard now. I eat these cook-em-yourself tortillas all the time-10am for breakfast, at noon for lunch, at 8pm for a snack. I kid you not. YUMM.

Photobucket

Folex Carpet Cleaner.
Ahhhhmaaazing!! And super easy to use. I'll never bother with any of the other brands like "Resolve"-which has 7 different types of stain removers by the way. Why would you need 7 different types of stain removers-I ask. Because none of them work-I answer. I found this bottle of Folex carpet cleaner at Walmart. What a surprise that *I* found this at *Walmart* which is equivalent to 'The Mall' for me.


Photobucket
Dunkin' Donuts Coffee

If you making coffee at home, Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee is the way to go. It's just so good and in my humble opinion, so much better than Starbucks brand. I know this is blasphemous to some of you reading, but you have to try it first before you stone me. I recently hit the local grocery store, and the price for a bag of Dunkin' Donuts coffee was $9. I was aghast, it's $6 at Walmart but I didn't have time to go there, so I bought Folger's in an attempt to save money. What a mistake! It's awful, it tastes like an ashtray or what I think an ashtray would taste like. I guess I've officially become a Dunkin' Donuts groupie but I know for a fact that I'm not the only one...there are others out there...I've talked to them. If they are brave, they might even leave a comment on this post.

That's all I've got for now...but trust me about these things!

Product tester in the making,
:o) Julia