Saturday, October 1, 2016

Why VidAngel has my Support.

VidAngel | Watch Movies However The BLEEP You Want




SURVEY: Would you have watched Avengers: Age of Ultron without a filter?

RESPONSE: No.

COMMENTS: The ability to filter out profanity and sexual content is the only reason I allowed my 9 yr old son to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron. He's a Marvel fan but I haven't felt comfortable letting him watch many of the Marvel movies until now. After watching this movie with my son, VidAngel alleviated all my concerns. This is the solution we have needed. We now plan on watching all the Marvel movies and my son is ecstatic. Thank you so very much for this service, thank you for the ease & usability of customizing the filters and thank you for the affordability to make movies family-friendly. I'll be certain to share my positive experience with family, friends and across social media to make others aware of the superb service you have provided.
 

Thank you again,
Julia Hull