Nathan's projects taped on the wall wasn't aesthetically appealing. To state it plainly, it looked like a constant mess.
These were the Pinterest ideas which inspired me to finally do something about the mess.
Step 1 -
I took an existing sign hanging up and set about to repurpose it. I removed the existing lettering and started with a blank slate.
Step 2 -
I created the artwork I wanted to use and had it cut in vinyl, super easy to apply as seen here.
Wa-la and I love it!
Step 3 -
Found these binder clips that tied in perfectly with the bar code design and applied them with hot glue.
Step 4 -
Done, I hung this on the wall and we now have a dedicated place for Nathan's projects...and his handprints!