Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life or Something Like It

Right now, I'm reading this book which has seared my conscious. I'm having a hard time blogging lately because I can't reconcile between the things that make up my daily life and the self reflection this book induces.
 
Yet, here I go because I know that this collection of pictures and stories is an important connection for those who love us...

We went to the local Roots and Boots Rodeo which had a petting zoo. Nathan likes Goats.  Nathan does not like chickens, bunnies, ducks, ponies or cows.  Just goats.

The price of gas these days is a bit high.

 We also hung out at an empty farm park where we snuck on the train.


Spring Break came to an end, back to school,Nathan pictured here at the end of his class line.


Greg started installing tile in our house.  I'm happy about this.


Nathan and I one Sunday.

That's all she (me) wrote for now...