Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Bucket List

1. Bucket List, the movie - Great flick, starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.
2. Bucket List, defined - The list of things you want to do, before you 'kick the bucket' (die).
3. Bucket List, crying - The ugly cry that takes place when Edward Cole (played by Jack Nicholson) kisses the most beautiful girl in the world (his newly discovered grand-daughter).  The Bucket List cry looks like this:
4. Bucket List, created - My personal Bucket List has been more of an ethereal list with solid things I've always wanted to do.  After seeing the movie, I finally wrote those things down in a notepad but this is a list of things I wanna do before I die, so it's pretty significant, ya know?  It warrants a permanence about it, so I created a scrapbook layout of my personal Bucket List.  Here's the Picture for the Day:

3 comments:

  1. This was great! So fun to read...I was surprised that I have done 7 of the things on your list. I have NOT done # 3, 7 or 10. Although I HAVE been river rafting with the Hull's and it was pretty EPIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've serioulsy karaoked Love Shack by the B52's? That's so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movie is cute..central park would be fun! thanks for sharing your dreams with us :)

    ReplyDelete