Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's a March Date!

Photobucket

For our March Date, I bought Spring Training tickets THE day they went on sale for the AZ Diamondbacks vs. Texas Rangers.  When the tickets arrived, I had to sneak them in the 'Date Book', I was so stealth, I coulda been in the special forces!  The date of the game dictated the day of our date so I let Greg know in advance that he would need to take a 1/2 day off from work.  He obliged but he's really struggling with not knowing what these pre-arranged monthly dates are,  haha!

Photobucket

The game was at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale and it was a perfect Arizona day.
Photobucket

Our seats were AH-mazing!
Photobucket

I got some fantastic pictures...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw body contortion by this Ranger pitcher, look at that back leg - that's just not natural.
 Photobucket

Lastly, we saw the best last name for a ball player ever.
Photobucket

Greg said this date was pretty awesome - I definitely scored on this one! :)