Thursday, January 7, 2010

Texas Forever Cousins

While we were in Texas during Christmas, some of Greg's cousins asked if I could take pictures of them. Well.....I can't do it for everybody else and not do it for family so of course I said, Yes! We went to a small lake and it was cold (by my standards). The kids did such a great job dealing with the weather and taking direction though. Real troopers! Here are some of the pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love how Landon is peeking around on this one! He turned out to be my little star for the day, I couldn't take a bad picture of him if I were trying. Just TOOOO cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how kids have no inihibitions. I brought an empty frame and Camie just struck this pose, it was so cute and natural right off the cuff!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I rarely see a picture of a kid, besides my own that stirs up feelings like this one.
*love*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See ya'll next year kids!